Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Velo Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped frosted glass panels shade with Clear edges
- Metal frame and supports
- Polished Chrome finish
- Round hang-straight ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
Shade Color: White
Finish: Polished Chrome
Size: Small, Large
- Four 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 23", Overall Length Adjustable To 53"
- Small Option Shade: Diameter 22"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 29", Overall Length Adjustable To 53"
- Large Option Shade: Diameter 28"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.