FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
First conceived in 1994 by Italian designer Roberto Ziliani, Slamp lighting has garnered world recognition as being at the top of a very short list of innovative and envelope-pushing lighting companies. Continually existing and resisting, Slamp, with their resounding mantra, "From Italy to Eternity," sets the stage for their newest and most avant-garde collections yet.
The Veli Metal Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Adriano Rachele
- Material: Goldflex®, Steelflex® or Copperflex® shade with metal structure
- Each patented polycarbonate material undergoes a special metallization process
- Shade attaches to the structure with Slamp's MagneticSystem®
- Field-adjustable suspension length
- Matching dome canopy
- ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Silver, Copper, Gold
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: Two 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Cable Length 55":
- Large Option Fixture Height 19.69", Diameter 23.6":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length 74.7":
- Small Option Cable Length 55":
- Small Option Fixture Height 14.17", Diameter 16.5":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length 69.2":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
An elegant industrial piece fit for rustic and contemporary settings. The Gabbia Diamond Pendant by Philips blends the strong and the stylish together with its exposed tungsten Edison bulb and diamond-shaped Oiled Bronze cage. Its light is warm and widespread, ...
The Hubbardton Forge Cadence Pendant features a clean and geometric piece that centers around beautiful glass. Wrought iron rings form an elongated sphere shape around the glass shade, the illumination peacefully diffused through the delicate orb. The minimalism in the ...
Echoing the voluptuous silhouettes of Moroccan lanterns, the LightLove Tahrir Pendant instantly instills old world exoticness into new world interiors. Handmade in Egypt and India, Tahrir's organic pebble-like profile is wholly embellished with a punched-metal technique. The age old treatment ...