Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Van Buren Pendant is available with the following:
- One acorn-shaped, holophane prismatic glass shade.
- Metal body.
- 72 in. field-cuttable suspension cable.
- ETL Listed.
- UL Listed.
Finish: Antique Bronze, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel
Installation Type: Monopoint, Monorail, Freejack
- One 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 5.7", Diameter 4.8"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 77.7"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Mounting Details: Monorail: Includes One 50 Watt Bulb and Freejack adaptor for monorail installation. Monopoint: Includes One 50 Watt Bulb, 4 inch round flush canopy and Low-Voltage Transformer. Freejack: Includes One 50 Watt Bulb. See Related Items for mounting options.
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.