FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Valley Rug is available with the following:
- Made of New Zealand wool, viscose
- Hand knotted construction
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Color: Grey, Red, White
Size: 5'6 x 7'10, 8'3 x 11'6
- 5'6 x 7'10 Option Width 5.5', Length 7.83':
- 8'3 x 11'6 Option Width 8.25', Length 11.5':
Manufacturer IDs: view
MTBVLYGRY056071, MTBVLYGRY083116, MTBVLYRED056071, MTBVLYRED083116, MTBVLYWHI056071, MTBVLYWHI083116
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.