The Casablanca Utopian Ceiling Fan is a versatile fan, with multiple finishes and an highly energy efficient motor. The damp-rated finish options are ideal for humid environments like kitchens, bathrooms and verandas. Includes a 3" downrod.
Casablanca Fan Company, headquartered in Pomona, California, offers high-quality ceiling fans in a range of timeless styles that are engineered for superior energy efficiency.
The Utopian Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Five blades
- Fan operated by pull chain (Universal Control System 99019 sold separately; contact Lumens.com at 877-445-4486 for more info)
- Ceiling canopy and one 3" downrod
- 52" blade span
- 13 degree blade pitch
- Airflow = 6195 cfm
- 4 forward/reverse speeds
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- ETL Listed Damp (except Brushed Nickel finish)
- ETL Listed Damp options not compatible with Low Ceiling Adapter
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
Finish and Blade:
Aged Bronze with Dark Walnut,
Brushed Cocoa with Distressed Antique Halifax,
Brushed Nickel with Walnut and Burnt Walnut,
Snow White with Matte Snow White
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 12.9"
- Downrod: Length 3"
- Canopy: Height 2.75", Diameter 6.5"
- Fan Body: Width 112"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...