FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Ellington Fans designs ceiling fans with key visual elements in mind, creating a balance between aesthetics and function in the final product.
The Urbana Ceiling Fan (Brushed Chrome) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- 48" blade sweep
- Downrod mount only
- Integrated light kit with Frosted Glass shade
- Remote and wall control available separately
- Body: Brushed Chrome
- Blade Finish: Brushed Chrome
- Number of Blades: 4
- Blade Pitch: 9 degrees
- Motor Size: 153 x 12
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Switch on housing
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 6556 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 58 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 114 CFM/Watt
- Installation Type: Standard/With Downrod
- Comes with One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 15 year Limited Warranty
- Made In China
- One 60 Watt (570 Lumens) 130 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Blade: Span 48"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.79"
- Fixture: Hanging Length 13"
- Motor: Height 4", Diameter 7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.