FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
The Bover collection, made in Barcelona, is inspired by the light playing within the sky and sea. Balancing quality and form resulting in a non-temporal style capable of adapting comfortably to future times. Bover's products range from ceiling lights, pendants, and wall sconces to floor and table lamps.
The Urban Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped fabric shade with frosted diffuser
- Chrome finish
- Iron and stainless steel frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- ETL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Joana Bover
Shade Color: Cream Ribbon, Red Ribbon, White Ribbon
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A15 Incandescent lamps (not included) or two 14 Watt 120 Volt Type T4 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A15 Incandescent lamps (not included) or four 14 Watt 120 Volt Type T4 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes six 36 Watt 120 Volt Type 2G11 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.51"
- Medium Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 4.72"
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 4.72"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 6.5", Diameter 14.57"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 6.89", Diameter 23.62"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 9.06", Diameter 47.24"
Manufacturer IDs: view
410132506BU, 410132506CU, 410132506RU, 410232506BU, 410232506CU, 410232506RU, 410332506BU, 410332506CU, 410332506RU
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A distinctive Restoration design for a range of styles, from country to contemporary. The Feiss Urban Renewal P1246 Mini Pendant incorporates a classic Parisian Bronze finish with the caged shade look, adding a feeling of enduring tradition to today's modern ...
Modern Manhattan chic meets timeless fashion. The ELK Lighting Tribeca Drum Pendant is a sophisticated piece designed for today's urban contemporary home, featuring a Cream hardback fabric shade and bottom glass diffuser for elegant, even light. Finished in Polished Nickel. ...
Stately suspension lighting suited for a wide range of environments, the Bover Danona 1 Luz Pendant is an androgynous mix of masculine brawn and feminine chic. A stout iron rod, finished in either Satin Nickel or a Dark Leather-trimmed Nickel ...