Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Uptown Mesh Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Levi Wilson
- Material: Steel / Metal
- Woven steel mesh outer shade
- Optional Frosted glass inner shades
- Ships with two sets of 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 24 Inch, and two 12 Inch internally threaded downrods
- Maximum hanging length is adjustable in 3 inch increments
- Incandescent version is dimmable with a standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- Fluorescent option is Title 24 compliant
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In USA
Shade Type: None, Exposed Lamping, Frosted Glass
Finish: Flat Bronze, Metallic Beige Silver
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Four 60 Watt (240 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Incandescent Option: Four 60 Watt (570 Lumens) 130 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fluorescent Option: Four 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fixture Width 43.3", Height 14.2", Depth 5.3":
- Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 75":
Manufacturer IDs: view
PLB0019-43-BS-0-003, PLB0019-43-BS-F-003, PLB0019-43-FB-0-003, PLB0019-43-FB-F-003
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Contemporary elegance in a classic rectangular silhouette. The Granite Linear Suspension by Hammerton Studio provides form and function with its artisan-crafted metallic body and twin Granite glass shades. Once on, hidden light sources shine through the glass, providing a dynamic ...
A unique piece for transitional spaces, the George Kovacs Mainly Mesh Linear Suspension is composed of just that--mainly mesh. A thin metal mesh surrounds the Bronze metal frame, veiling 5 etched glass shades for a warm glow of diffused illumination. ...
Add some metallic bling to a space with the George Kovacs Jewel Box 4-Light Linear Suspension. Protected by open clear glass shades, four Chrome and Aluminum wire cages diffuse their respective light sources into a jewel-like sparkle. Its linear configuration ...