FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Founded in 1949 by Giulio and Anna Castelli, Kartell has become the world leader—and innovator—in the realm of molded plastic furniture. Headquartered in Italy, Kartell works with designers worldwide to create their distinctive line of modern furniture, lighting and accessories. Dedication to discovering and employing new technologies and manufacturing methods results in a growing line of durable, stylish and cutting edge products.
The Upper Stepstool is available with the following:
- Chrome-plated steel frame
- Transparent or batch-dyed polycarbonate steps and handle
- Designed by Alberto Meda and Paolo Rizzatto
Color: Citron Yellow, Cobalt, Crystal, Orange Red
- Closed Height 30.75", Width 18.1", Depth 6.75":
- Open Height 23.6", Width 8.1", Depth 22.8":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
7030/70, 7030/71, 7030/72, 7030/73
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.