FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Upcycle Ottoman is available with the following:
- Upholstery made of upcycled jute coffee sacks
- Dacron-wrapped polyurethane fill
- Bench-made, hardwood/engineered wood frame
- Bumpers on the bottom of the ottoman frame to protect hardwood floors
- No two Upcycle Ottomans are alike
- Item: Height 15", Width 18", Depth 18"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Kartell Plastics Ottoman was designed by Piero Lissoni as part of a system of modular seating. The four components can stand alone or in different combinations as desired. The transparent polycarbonate base and the use of rubberized technical fabrics ...