Upholstery gets upcycled in the Gus Modern Upcycle Ottoman. Jute bags formerly used to transport coffee beans get a new life in this original piece. The durable bags are pieced together over a wood frame and polyurethane fill. The bags that are used feature all of the original stencils and colorful logos, making each ottoman a truly one-of-a-kind accent. No two are alike.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Upcycle Ottoman is available with the following:
- Upholstery made of upcycled jute coffee sacks
- Dacron-wrapped polyurethane fill
- Bench-made, hardwood/engineered wood frame
- Bumpers on the bottom of the ottoman frame to protect hardwood floors
- No two Upcycle Ottomans are alike
- Item: Height 15", Width 18", Depth 18"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...