The simplistic FontanaArte Uovo Table Lamp, designed by Archivio Storico in 1972, is designed with a metal frame, and delivers an unadorned fixture design that closely resembles a goose egg stood up on its end. The Uovo Table Lamp features painted White finish and Satin White blown glass shade.
Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 year later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The Uovo Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 11", Overall Diameter 7.1"
- Medium Fixture: Height 17.3", Overall Diameter 10.6"
- Large Fixture: Height 24.4", Overall Diameter 16.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...