Goodbye dull, hello dazzling! Legrand takes dimmers, switches, outlets and wall plates to a new level of smarts, style and sophistication. Based in Limoges, France, Legrand has been developing innovative control solutions for over 100 years. One of their exciting new product lines is the "adorne collection," which has a range of high tech (but artful) switches, undercabinet lights and wireless home systems.
The Universal Paddle Dimmer is available with the following:
- On/Off paddle switch plus slider dimmer for 1 light fixture
- Designed to support CFL and LED bulbs (450 Watts) or Incandescent (600 Watts)
- Easy 1 for 1 replacement of existing dimmer of equal wattage
- Typical installation doesn't require new wires
- Switch supports single-pole and three-way operation
- Can be combine with a Paddle Switch or a variety of other adorne products
- Use only with the adorne collection of wall plates (not included)
- 2-Wire, 120 Volt, 60 Hz
- UL Listed
- First universal dimmer available on the residential market
- Dims both line voltage and low voltage lighting (including both electronic and magnetic low voltage)
Finish: Magnesium, White
- Item: Height 4.2", Width 1.77", Depth 1.62"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A true universal wireless dimmer that, amazingly, can support incandescent, halogen, MLV, fluorescent, forward-/reverse-phase ELV, CFL, and LED bulbs. The Legrand Adorne Whisper Dimmer Tru-Universal Wireless Master features an on/off switch that is an innovative cross between a traditional toggle ...
A true universal dimmer that, amazingly, can support incandescent, halogen, MLV, fluorescent, forward-phase ELV, dimmable CFL, and LED bulbs. This also eliminates the flickering, etc. that happens with non-adaptive dimmers. The Legrand Adorne SofTap Tru-Universal Dimmer features a micro-movement functionality, ...
The Lutron Maestro Low Voltage Electronic Light Dimmer is where microprocessor technology meets a standard light switch in variable touch-control dimming activation. The Maestro Electronic Dimmer is designed to accept a designer-style (large opening) wall plate such as the Lutron ...