Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Uni Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Tide Pool Bronze
- Material: Hand-Worked Wrought Iron
- Round ceiling canopy
- 48" suspension chain
- One 12" suspension stem
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Comes with One 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Six 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Eight 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Twelve 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Height 1.5", Diameter 6":
- Large Option Chain Length 48":
- Large Option Fixture Height 33", Diameter 50":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 94.5":
- Medium Option Canopy Height 1.5", Diameter 6":
- Medium Option Chain Length 48":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 28", Diameter 40":
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 89.5":
- Small Option Canopy Height 1.5", Diameter 6":
- Small Option Chain Length 48":
- Small Option Fixture Height 22", Diameter 30":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 83.5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
F3666, F3668, F3669
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.