Metropolitan Lighting, part of Minka Group, manufactures old world inspired, intricately detailed lighting in transitional and traditional styles as well as modern and contemporary designs.
The Underscore Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical, Brushed Caramel Silk glass shades
- Cimarron Bronze finish
- Ceiling canopy
- 4' chain
- UL Listed
- Walt Disney Signature
Shade Color: Brushed Caramel Silk
Finish: Cimarron Bronze
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 21.25", Overall Height Adjustable From 21.25", Adjustable To 69.25", Diameter 10"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 26", Overall Height Adjustable From 26", Adjustable To 74", Diameter 15"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 38", Overall Height Adjustable From 38", Adjustable To 86", Diameter 20"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
N6954-267B, N6955-267B, N6956-267B
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.