Maxim Lighting, headquartered in California, offers high-quality lighting fixtures in a variety of designs, finishes, and glass styles that complement contemporary and transitional interiors.
The Under Cabinet Fluorescent Light is available with the following:
- Material: Steel
- Shade Material: White Acrylic
- White acrylic lens
- White finish
- Steel base
- Energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Size: 12 inch, 21 inch, 24 inch, 43 inch
- 12 inch Option: One 8 Watt (380 Lumens) 120 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- 21 inch Option: One 8 Watt (380 Lumens) 120 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- 24 inch Option: One 14 Watt (1275 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- 43 inch Option: One 24 Watt (1875 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 12 inch Option Fixture: Width 12", Height 1.25", Depth 5"
- 21 inch Option Fixture: Width 21", Height 1.25", Depth 5"
- 24 inch Option Fixture: Width 24", Height 1.25", Depth 5"
- 43 inch Option Fixture: Width 43", Height 1.25", Depth 5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
87805WT, 87806WT, 87807WT, 87809WT
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A classic design that properly illuminates artwork without detracting from the art itself. The House of Troy Direct Wire Slim-Line Picture Light features a rotating shade that swivels toward and away from the wall for accommodating a range of portrait ...
The WAC Lighting Premier Line Voltage Xenon Light Bars creates a soft, glowing atmosphere and can accent virtually any home. The Premier Line Voltage Xenon Light Bars features frosted glass lenses, a steel composition and abrasion resistant paint finish.. WAC ...
The Hammerton Studio Strata Round Multi-Light Pendant features sleek vertical lines and artisan glass. The cylinder shade is accented with hand cut ridges, adding a sense of depth and plenty of areas for the light to bounce off of. Play ...