Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, David Trubridge lighting and furniture designs are created to encourage sustainable living in a way that also nourishes people spiritually and culturally. This kind of "cultural design" marries technology with culture and nature to create a design style that's unique to our time, one that's both contemporary and timeless.
The Ulu Half Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by David Trubridge
- Material: Wood, Plastic
- Shade Material: Wood
- Natural Bamboo shade
- Plastic clips
- Round white ceiling canopy
- 10' white cord with white socket
- Kitset: ships flat, assembly required
- Made in New Zealand
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In New Zealand
Color: Aqua, Black, Caramel, Lime, Natural, Orange, Red, Salmon, White, Yellow
- Cord: Length 120"
- Fixture: Height 15.5", Diameter 19"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 135.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
ULU-HALF-CAR-CAR, ULU-HALF-NAT-AQU, ULU-HALF-NAT-LIM, ULU-HALF-NAT-ORA, ULU-HALF-NAT-RED, ULU-HALF-NAT-SAL, ULU-HALF-NAT-YEL, ULU-HALF-STN-BLK, ULU-HALF-WHI-WHI
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.