Koncept Technologies, headquartered in Monterey Park, CA, creates high-quality, innovative products that make life simpler and safer for customers.
The UCX Undercabinet Light is available with the following:
- Awards: Best of NeoCon GOLD (2015), BUILDINGS Favorite Product Innovations (2015)
- Made of aluminum and plastic
- Built-in touchstrip dimmer
- Includes both magnet and screw mounts
- Can tilt forward or backward
- Aluminum housing is fully recyclable
- Color finishes use water based paint
- Multiple units can be daisy-chained together
- Color Temperature: Cool - 4500 K; Warm - 3500 K
- Base Touch Dimmer
- Dimmer Range: 0-100%
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Metallic Black, Silver, White
Size: 19 Inch, 26 Inch, 36 Inch
Color Temperature: Warm, Cool
- 8.5 Watt (475 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 3500K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- 8.5 Watt (475 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 4500K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- 13.5 Watt (760 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 3500K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- 13.5 Watt (760 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 4500K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- 18.5 Watt (1193 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 3500K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- 18.5 Watt (1193 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 4500K Lifespan: 50000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
Ratings: Based on 8 reviews, this product is rated 4.9 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
UCX-42-C-MBK-1PK, UCX-42-C-SIL-1PK, UCX-42-C-WHT-1PK, UCX-42-W-MBK-1PK, UCX-42-W-SIL-1PK, UCX-42-W-WHT-1PK, UCX-63-C-MBK-1PK, UCX-63-C-SIL-1PK, UCX-63-C-WHT-1PK, UCX-63-W-MBK-1PK, UCX-63-W-SIL-1PK, UCX-63-W-WHT-1PK, UCX-91-C-MBK-1PK, UCX-91-C-SIL-1PK, UCX-91-C-WHT-1PK, UCX-91-W-MBK-1PK, UCX-91-W-SIL-1PK, UCX-91-W-WHT-1PK
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.