Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Tyler Globes Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- 4 globe-shaped glass shades
- Metal frame
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Four 6" and twelve 12" stems
- UL Listed
- Designed by Rico Espinet
Finish: Aged Brass with Topaz Seeded, Deep Patina Bronze with Topaz Seeded, Polished Nickel with White Cased
- Four 60 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 9", Width 31.5", Depth 7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 19", Adjustable To 55"
- Canopy: Width 29.75", Depth 5.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.