FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Tybalt Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Material: Opal glass and metal
- Shade Material: Mouth blown opal glass
- Also comes with Two 18.00 in stem/downrod
- Inspired by antique glasswork of the 1920s and 30s
- Comes with One 3.00 in., One 6.00 in., One 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Brass, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 5":
- Large Option Fixture Height 20", Diameter 15":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 27", Adjustable To 81":
- Medium Option Canopy Diameter 5":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 16", Diameter 12":
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 19.25", Adjustable To 73.25":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 12.5", Diameter 9":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 15.75", Adjustable To 55.75":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The familiar conical shape of the Sonneman Glass Pendants - Cone feels fresh and modern with splashes of sleek Polished Chrome. Its contemporary appeal is further enhanced with an adjustable Black or Red braided fabric cord that lets the White ...
The Hinkley Lighting Hampton 4-Light Foyer Pendant crosses luxurious traditional design with a touch of modern angular simplicity. Featuring four soft linen shades supported by a metal frame, this pendant is a great option for the dining room as well ...
Minimal and elliptical, the Sonneman Glass Pendants - Grand Oval spotlights simplicity at its most refined. An alluring egg-shaped White Etched Cased glass shade dangles seductively from a Black or Red braided fabric suspension cord, with splashes of shiny Polished ...