Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The TXL Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Joan Gaspar in 2007
- Finish: White
- Material: Textilene ribbon shade with metal structure
- White Acid-Etched glass diffuser
- Black round ceiling canopy
- Black electrical cord with Plug-In installation
- Three field-adjustable suspension cables
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In Spain
Size: Small, Large
- Two 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Three 13 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 79.2"
- Small Option Cord: Length 15.1'
- Small Option Fixture: Height 14", Diameter 22.83"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length 93.2"
- Large Option Cable: Length 79.2"
- Large Option Cord: Length 15.1'
- Large Option Fixture: Height 17.9", Diameter 27.56"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 97.1"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hinkley Lighting Manhattan Outdoor Pendant is a uniquely urbane take on classic Arts & Crafts style. The Craftsman influence is evident in the rectangular window pane design of the aluminum frame and contrasting Etched Seedy glass shade. But this ...
Suspended suspense. A contemporary acquiescence to the traditional lantern lamp, the Modern Forms Suspense Outdoor LED Wall Sconce features a thick mouth blown glass element that has a twist lock to minimize the need for hardware. Energy efficient LED technology ...