The Marset TXL Outdoor Suspension gets its name from the unique material used to make its shade. Textilene is made out of a water-resistant blend of fiberglass and plastic. The overlapping Off-White ribbons have a pleated, tailored effect ideal for illuminating and accenting any outdoor patio. Available in two sizes.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The TXL Suspension is available with the following:
- Flared Off-White textilene shade
- White Acid-Etched glass diffuser
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- 7' field-cuttable suspension cables
- 78.74 in. wire
- IP44 (damp rated for outdoor use)
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Joan Gaspar
- Large option utilizes two 23 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes three 13 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small Shade: Height 14", Upper Diameter 15", Lower Diameter 22.8"
- Large Shade: Height 17.75", Upper Diameter 17.75", Lower Diameter 27.5"
- Cable: Length 84"
- Hanging Length - Small: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 101.57"
- Hanging Length - Large: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 105.96"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...