Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Twofold Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed in 2012
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Rectangular fabric shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron supports
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as stem finish
- Two telescoping stems
- 45 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-45)
- Comes with , stem/downrod
- UL Listed Damp
- Marine Grade
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Doeskin Micro-Suede, Natural Anna, Terra Micro-Suede, Eclipse Micro-Suede, Flax
Finish: Black, Mahogany, Natural Iron, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke
Option: Long, Short, Standard
- Four 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Long Option Fixture: Width 42", Height 9.8", Depth 10"
- Long Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 57.3", Adjustable To 72"
- Short Option Fixture: Width 42", Height 9.8", Depth 10"
- Short Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 32.3", Adjustable To 43.5"
- Standard Option Fixture: Width 42", Height 9.8", Depth 10"
- Standard Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 42.8", Adjustable To 57.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.