Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Twofold Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Rectangular fabric shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron supports
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as stem finish
- Two telescoping stems
- 45 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
Shade Color: Doeskin Micro-Suede, Natural Anna, Terra Micro-Suede, Eclipse Micro-Suede, Flax
Finish: Black, Mahogany, Natural Iron, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke
Option: Long, Short, Standard
- Four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.