Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Two Panels With Forged Leaf Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- One bell-shaped, hand-blown glass shade.
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body with forged leaf details.
- Translucent, powder-coated finish.
- One rectangle-shaped wall plate.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Made in USA
Finish: Black, Bronze, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Glass: Opal, Stone
Position: Right, Left
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 14.5", Width 7.1", Depth 6.25"
- Shade: Height 5.5", Overall Diameter 5"
- Wall Plate: Height 7", Width 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.