FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Mamagreen was founded in 2007 to fill the niche for outdoor furniture that is at once warm and natural, clean and contemporary. Mamagreen's teak and other outdoor dining and lounging furniture meets such design desires while also satisfying the company's passion for the Earth and its people. All Mamagreen outdoor furniture is made to order in Indonesia, using sustainable and recycled materials and eco-friendly manufacturing processes.
The Twizt Pinstripe Accent Chair is available with the following:
- Designed by Barbara Widiningtias, Vincent Cantaert
- Material: Twitchell Pinstripe outdoor fabric, plantation teak legs
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Warranty: 2 years
- Made In Indonesia
Fabric: Mocca Pinstripe, Sand Pinstripe
- Item: Width 23.5", Height 29.5", Depth 27.5"
- Seat: Height 16"
- Produced for intensive outdoor usage, the synthetic fabrics made by Twitchell are ideal for fully upholstered casual furniture. Easy to clean, and with a strong yarn, they are made to withstand any outdoor environment. Closely woven, they keep their shape. Furniture made with Twitchell fabric doesn’t need a lot of maintenance besides cleaning. To clean, use a mixture of eco-friendly dishwashing soap and cool water. Use a soft plastic bristled brush. Note that light colors, especially white, will need regular cleaning to keep their appearance.
- Teak is the ideal wood for garden furniture, thanks to its beautiful structure, rich color and high oil content. MAMAGREEN’s plantation teak comes from sustainable teak plantations in Indonesia, with a reforestation program. Managed by a certified government body and working together with the European community to ensures legality and ecological standards, MAMAGREEN only uses Grade A teak for its uniform color, oil content and close grain, which minimizes potential damage in harsh outdoor environments.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Contemporary designers Philippe Starck and Eugeni Quitllet pay dutiful homage to their predecessors by seamlessly combining Jacobsen's, Saarinen's, and Eames' most famous chair designs into a single piece. The Kartell Masters Chair Set of 4 is especially beneficial when furnishing ...
The Kartell Honeycomb Folding Chair designed by Alberto Meda is synonymous with elegance, utmost functionality and infinite attention to constructional details. Its seat and backrest have a structured texture arranges in hexagonal modules, combining striking good looks with practicality and ...
The Kartell La Marie Chair designed by Philippe Starck combines an essential design with an exceptionally robust and light structure to generate an intangible quality; an ingenious combination of lightness and strength. The La Marie Chair features batch-dyed polycarbonate and ...