Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Twining Leaf Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- One dome-shaped, hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body and leaf detail
- Translucent, powder-coated finish
- One round-shaped wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
Glass Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Bronze, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Position: Left, Right
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 10.5", Width 6", Depth 8.5"
- Shade: Height 5", Overall Diameter 6"
- Plate: Diameter 5.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
205231L-03-G01, 205231L-03-H01, 205231L-05-G01, 205231L-05-H01, 205231L-10-G01, 205231L-10-H01, 205231L-20-G01, 205231L-20-H01, 205231R-03-G01, 205231R-03-H01, 205231R-05-G01, 205231R-05-H01, 205231R-10-G01, 205231R-10-H01, 205231R-20-G01, 205231R-20-H01
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.