Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Tweed Drum Pendant with Linen Shade is available with the following:
- Designed by Levi Wilson in 2016
- Material: Heavy guage steel / Metal
- Shade Material: Linen
- Woven steel outer shade
- Ships with 3", 6", 24", and two 12" internally threaded downrods
- Maximum hanging length is adjustable in 3" increments
- Incandescent version is dimmable with a standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- Fluorescent option is Title 24 compliant
- Round ceiling canopy
- 24" and 36" sizes have 4 light sources, 48" size has 8 light sources
- Handcrafted in America by Hammerton artisans
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In USA
Finish: Flat Bronze, Metallic Beige Silver
Size: 24 Inch, 36 Inch, 48 Inch
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- 24 Inch Option: Four 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 24 Inch Option: Four 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 36 Inch Option: Four 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 36 Inch Option: Four 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 48 Inch Option: Eight 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 48 Inch Option: Eight 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 24 Inch Option Canopy Height 0.8", Diameter 6":
- 24 Inch Option Fixture Height 13.8", Diameter 24.5":
- 24 Inch Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 21", Adjustable To 75":
- 36 Inch Option Canopy Height 1.4", Diameter 7.5":
- 36 Inch Option Fixture Height 14.5", Diameter 35.9":
- 36 Inch Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 23.4", Adjustable To 77.4":
- 48 Inch Option Canopy Height 1.4", Diameter 7.5":
- 48 Inch Option Fixture Height 11.7", Diameter 47.6":
- 48 Inch Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 23.4", Adjustable To 77.4":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Dynamic and dimensional, the Kichler Roswell Drum Pendant offers a distinctive linear impression. Five slim metal bands are arranged in a slightly offset pattern around a drum-shaped Off White linen fabric shade. Beneath, a Satin Etched glass diffuser ensures a ...
A refined metal grille defines the George Kovacs Dots Drum Pendant, a crisp cylindrical shade with a Brushed Nickel finish and Etched Glass diffuser. Small circles pattern the metal component of the design, allowing general ambient light to pass through ...