SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Tuxedo Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Cylindrical Clear glass shades
- Metal frame and supports
- Chrome and Black finish
- Rectangular hang-straight ceiling canopy
- Six 12" and two 6" stems
- UL Listed
- Five 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 14.5", Width 34", Depth 5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 20", Adjustable To 44"
- Shade: Height Adjustable From 20.5", Adjustable To 38.5", Diameter 3.5"
- Canopy: Width 10", Depth 6.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.