Progetti is an Italian design company that ticks to its own clock. Known for their penchant for keeping a modern tempo, Progetti produces contemporary cuckoo clocks and wall clocks designed by a range of internationally-known designers (like Karim Rashid). Each piece is developed using the latest technology and then finished by hand for that lasting, artistic touch.
The Tutu Wall Clock is available with the following:
- Made of wood
- Painted finish
- Quartz movement
- Features volume control for cuckoo bird (max., min. and off)
- Light sensor switches cuckoo movement off automatically at night
- Can be hung on the wall or from the ceiling
- Adjustable cable length
- 2 C batteries required (not included)
- Mounting hardware included
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Mattia Cimadoro
Color: Black, Red, White
- Item: Width 4.75", Depth 4.75", Length Adjustable From 4.75", Adjustable To 63.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.