Since 2005, Architectmade offers design objects made by some of Denmark's most celebrated architects--Kristian Vedel, Peter Karpf, Jorn Utzon and others. Their designs are simple in form and function, yet are also full of playfulness, creativity and passion.
The Turning Tray is available with the following:
- Designed by Finn Juhl in 1956
- Made of Teak wood and laminate
- Laminated on 2 sides
- Features Finn Juhl's signature engraved on one end
- Made In China
Color: Black Desert with Alaska White, Black Desert with Kimono Red
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option Item: Width 17.7", Depth 9.06"
- Large Option Item: Width 20", Depth 15"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
701, 702, 731, 732, 761, 762
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.