FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Unique products for unique customers. That's what Quorum International has been creating since 1981. From their headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, Quorum designs ceiling fans and lighting fixtures in a wide range of styles to meet a wide range of discerning tastes. The high quality of these pieces ensures that their beauty will last for many years to come.
The Turner Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Oiled Bronze finish
- 2 Distressed Vintage Walnut special tip blades
- Wall control included
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 4" and one 6" downrod
- 68" blade span
- 16 degree blade pitch
- 4 forward and reverse speeds
- Airflow: 5696 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 63 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 91 cfm/watt (high)
- Manual reverse switch on fan body
- AC motor
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 30 degrees
- 37.8" lead wire
- Canopy: Height 2.1", Diameter 5.2"
- Fan Body: Height 9.25", Diameter 10"
- Blade: Diameter 68"
- With 4 inch Downrod: Length 15.5"
- With 6 inch Downrod: Length 17.57"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Funky retro style meets contemporary design in the Quorum Alumina Ceiling Fan. Deeply ridged lines surround the ball-shaped body, while the flattened disk of downlight seems to make the whole fan hover in the air. Combined with the triangular shape ...
With sleek, clean lines and a modern feel, the Quorum Trimark Ceiling Fan is a sophisticated choice for entryways, living rooms and offices. Features 3 blades (54" diameter/18 degree pitch) and a translucent glass downlight. Includes a 3- speed/light wall ...