The soft, petal-like form of the LBL Lighting Tulip Wall Sconce gives it versatility in a variety of modern settings. The rounded hand-blown Opal glass shade is beautifully complemented by the petite metal screws finished in cool Satin Nickel. ADA compliant.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Tulip Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Hand-blown Opal glass shade
- Satin Nickel finish
- Metal accents
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- ADA Compliant
- ETL Listed
- 13W Fluorescent with High Electronic Ballast option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt G24Q-1 Quad Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Halogen option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt G9 base Halogen bulb (included).
- Fixture: Height 8.3", Width 6.5", Depth 3.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...