SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Tubo Slim LED Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman in 2014
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Etched Glass
- Cylindrical White Etched glass shade
- Metal supports
- Square wall plate
- Energy Efficient
- ADA Compliant
- Designed by Robert Sonneman
- ADA compliant
- ETL Listed Damp
Finish: Polished Chrome, Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Medium
Option: Drum Trim, Spine Trim, Flat Trim
- Small Option: 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Small Option: 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Medium Option: 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Medium Option: 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Width 4.25", Height 12", 13.25", Depth 3.25"
- Small Option Plate: Width 4.25", Height 4.25"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 4.25", Height 18", 19.25", Depth 3.25"
- Medium Option Plate: Width 4.25", Height 4.25"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
2440.01-DT, 2440.01-FT, 2440.01-ST, 2440.13-DT, 2440.13-FT, 2440.13-ST, 2442.01-DT, 2442.01-FT, 2442.01-ST, 2442.13-DT, 2442.13-FT, 2442.13-ST
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.