FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Tubes Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Steel, brass and glass
- Shade Material: Opal etched glass
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Shade Color: Opal Etched
Finish: Brushed Nickel
Size: 2 Lights, 3 Lights, 4 Lights
- 2 Lights Option: Two 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Lights Option: Three 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Lights Option: Four 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture Width 13.75", Height 4.8", Depth 5.18":
- 2 Lights Option Plate Width 5.5", Height 4.5":
- 3 Lights Option Fixture Width 21", Height 4.8", Depth 5.18":
- 3 Lights Option Plate Width 5.5", Height 4.5":
- 4 Lights Option Fixture Width 28", Height 4.8", Depth 5.18":
- 4 Lights Option Plate Width 5.5", Height 4.5":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
5966NI, 5966PN, 5967NI, 5967PN, 5968NI, 5968PN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Eurofase Casa Bath Bar features a lustrous backplate combined with Clear Crystal Glass. The rounded shades sit on a frame comprised of right angles, the curves of the glass softening the entire piece. The transparent Crystal gently diffuse the ...
With its unique blend of materials, the Lofty Bath Bar by Varaluz brings a stunning industrial aesthetic to the often neglected bathroom space. Its backplate and frame are fashioned from a hand-forged Recycled Steel, which contrasts beautifully with its wooden ...