The classic style of Bath Art bath bars meets the energy efficiency of LEDs. The George Kovacs Tube P5044 LED Bath Bar has a lengthy Etched Opal glass shade to diffuse the light of 48 LEDs (totaling 22 watts). The complementary metal hardware is available in three possible finishes.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Tube P5044 LED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Cylindrical Etched Opal glass shade
- Metal base and shade holders
- Rectangular wall plate
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- Lumens: 1236
- Average Rated Life: 30,000 hours
- UL Listed
Dark Restoration Bronze
- Forty-eight 120 Volt LEDs, 22 total watts (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 4.75", Width 20.5", Depth 4.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...