The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Tube P5044 LED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Cylindrical Etched Opal glass shade
- Metal base and shade holders
- Rectangular wall plate
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- Lumens: 1236
- Average Rated Life: 30,000 hours
- UL Listed
Finish: Brushed Nickel, Chrome, Dark Restoration Bronze
- Forty-eight 120 Volt LEDs, 22 total watts (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 4.75", Width 20.5", Depth 4.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.