The Gus Modern Truss Lounge Chair is a modern yet laidback piece inspired by the work of the Sarasota School of Architecture. It gets its name from its interlocking ash wood truss base, complete with finger joint details at the arms. The wood's natural look is complemented by the range of upholstery fabric colors.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Truss Lounge Chair is available with the following:
- Fabric upholstery
- Cabana Husk: 100% cotton, Laurentian Citrine: 100% polyester, Menswear Griffin: 100% polyester, Muskoka Surf: 49% cotton/46% polyester/5% linen
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified ash wood frame
- Water-based clear coat finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of feet to protect hardwood floors
- Item: Height 30", Width 26.5", Depth 31"
- Seat: Height 17"
- Care of Gus Modern Fabric Upholstery- For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, vacuuming your sofa regularly is recommended. | Dab spills immediately with an absorbent cloth and remove the stain using cool distilled water and/or a mild soap. DO NOT over-saturate a stain with cleanser. | Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product. | For thorough cleaning, professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service is recommended. | Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...