The traditional style of the Hinkley Lighting Truman Chandelier features boldly sloped arms that contrast handsomely with elegant cast finials. The Antique Nickel finish highlights the beautiful etched opal glass shades, providing a strong yet approachable look for transitional spaces.
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Truman Chandelier is available with the following:
- Etched Opal glass shades
- Metal frame
- Antique Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Accommodates sloped ceilings up to a 45 degree angle
- 60" chain
- 72" lead wire
- Total suspension length calculated using all included stems
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included)
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3-Light Option: Height 22.25, Width 20
- 5-Light Option: Height 26.5, Width 27
- Canopy: Diameter 5.75
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Truman by Hinkley Lighting