Since 1996, Spore has been creating doorbell buttons and chimes for the modern environment, both residential and commercial. Spore strives to produce contemporary designs that integrate into many settings, from Victorian and Craftsman homes to corporate offices and urban hotels.
The True NON-Illuminated Doorbell Button is available with the following:
- Made of anodized aluminum
- Power Required: 8-16 Volts AC or 6-12 Volts DC (low voltage transformer required, not included)
- Works with standard hardwired doorbell systems
- Power Consumption: Less than 1 Watt
- Designed by Ted Pierson
Finish: Architectural Bronze, Brushed Aluminum, Matte Black
- Item: Diameter 1.8", Depth 0.75"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
TDB-N-AL, TDB-N-BK, TDB-N-BZ
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.