Finally, a doorbell button that bridges the gap between modern and traditional design. The all-metal True NON-Illuminated Doorbell Button is small enough to work in narrow doorjambs and other tight fits. Designed to work well with residences built from 1900 on, the Spore True is a timeless design that will enhance a myriad of home styles.
Since 1996, Spore has been creating doorbell buttons and chimes for the modern environment, both residential and commercial. Spore strives to produce contemporary designs that integrate into many settings, from Victorian and Craftsman homes to corporate offices and urban hotels.
The True NON-Illuminated Doorbell Button is available with the following:
- Made of anodized aluminum
- Power Required: 8-16 Volts AC or 6-12 Volts DC (low voltage transformer required, not included)
- Works with standard hardwired doorbell systems
- Power Consumption: Less than 1 Watt
- Designed by Ted Pierson
- Item: Diameter 1.8", Depth 0.75"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...