Illuminating Experiences has distributed European contemporary light fixtures for over 30 years, currently located in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Their modern lighting fixtures showcase a bit of funk and youth, making them much more than a stereotype of contemporary European design.
The Troll Bathbar is available with the following:
- Opal glass diffuser
- Brass body
- Satin Nickel finish
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Designed by Stephen Blackman
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Fluorescent, Xenon
- 21 in. Compact Fluorescent option utilizes two 13 Watt 120 Volt 2Gx7 lamps (not included).
- 21 in. Xenon option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt DC Bayonet lamps (not included).
- 41 in. Compact Fluorescent option utilizes four 13 Watt 2Gx7 lamps (not included).
- 41 in. Xenon option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt DC Bayonet lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 5", Width 21", Depth 5.5"
- Large Option Item: Height 5", Width 41", Depth 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.