Illuminating Experiences has distributed European contemporary light fixtures for over 30 years, currently located in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Their modern lighting fixtures showcase a bit of funk and youth, making them much more than a stereotype of contemporary European design.
The Troll Bathbar is available with the following:
- Designed by Stephen Blackman
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Material: Opal glass diffuser with metal structure
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Small size is ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Fluorescent, Xenon
- Small Option: Two 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt 2GX7 Straight 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Small Option: Three 60 Watt (950 Lumens) 120 Volt BA15d Double Contact Bayonet Base Krypton Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: Four 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt 2GX7 Straight 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: Six 60 Watt (950 Lumens) 120 Volt BA15d Double Contact Bayonet Base Krypton Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Length 21", Height 5", Depth 5.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Length 41", Height 5", Depth 5.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
TROLLN2, TROLLN2F, TROLLN3, TROLLN3F
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Invite the warmth of natural sunlight into the bathroom with the Kichler Berwick Bath Bar. Its glass shades gently diffuse light, creating that cozy sun-kissed feel. Paired with a soft contemporary finish, this fixture becomes a modern, welcomed host of ...
Crisp illumination in ultramodern style: The Quoizel Downtown Bar Bath has a flawless profile appears in refreshing hues. A clean, linear frame is topped with delicate crystal balls and voluminous shades. This versatile design is capable of up or down-light ...
The Kalco Lighting Newport Bath Bar brings a transitional allure to your home with its stylish pattern that radiates a heartwarming luminosity. The Newport Bath Bar features Water outer glass shades, Tea Stained inner glass diffusers, hand-forged wrought iron body ...