Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Troag Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Luca Nichetto
- Material: Wood
- Shade Material: Acrylic
- Round ceiling canopy with supports
- 16' suspension cables
- Provides downlight and soft, upward ambient light
- Large Option: One 80 Watt 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Color: Black, Natural
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 24 Watt (1875 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 54 Watt (4725 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 3.13"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 49.13", Height 3.38", Depth 3.13", Weight 8.6 Lbs.
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length 77.75"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 3.13"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 72.63", Height 3.38", Depth 3.13", Weight 11.46 Lbs.
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length 77.75"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 3.13"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 84.63", Height 3.38", Depth 3.13", Weight 13.23 Lbs.
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 196.38"
Manufacturer IDs: view
2050071 20 UL, 2050071 50 UL
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.