The Schonbek Lighting Trilliane Chandelier is a Schonbek signature, with a classic form well-suited to contemporary or eclectic settings. This is due to its unique configuration of inverted clear Swarovski ELEMENTS or SPECTRA crystal pendalogues, an innovative design element that suggests the growth of natural mineral crystal. Available in two sizes.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Trilliane Chandelier is available with the following:
- Swarovski clear crystal shade
- Metal frame
- Polished Silver finish
- Ceiling canopy included
- 40" suspension chain (Small option)
- 80" suspension chain (Large option)
- Field-cuttable wire
- UL Listed
- Small option utilizes fifteen 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes twenty-four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 19", Diameter 20", Length Adjustable To 59"
- Large Fixture: Height 24", Diameter 24", Length Adjustable To 104"
- Swarovski Crystal Details: Swarovski Crystal, founded in Wattens, Austria in 1895, is the world leader in precision cut crystal. This dazzling crystal accounts for the stunning radiance of the Schonbek Geometrix collection and other Schonbek designs. Swarovski ELEMENTS: Considered the finest crystal in the world, Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal is available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes and sizes. With lead content in excess of 30 percent, ELEMENTS crystal is machine cut and polished to achieve perfect optical clarity, razor-sharp faceting and unique spectral brilliance, with an invisible coating making it easier to clean. The Swarovski logo is engraved into each ELEMENTS crystal to deter imitators. Swarovski SPECTRA: Swarovski SPECTRA is a line of precisely machine-cut and polished clear crystal. It offers the high quality of Swarovski at a price that reflects excellent value.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...