Kalco features hand-forged wrought-iron designs in rich, hand-painted finishes that begin with premium iron stock heated in a fire pit and shaped with a hammer and anvil by artisans.
The Tribecca Foyer Chandelier is available with the following:
- Hand-crafted glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Ceiling canopy
- 4' of chain
Glass Color: Antique Filigree, Flame, Frost, Milky Way
Finish: Antique Copper, Tortoise Shell
Number of Lights: 3, 6, 12, 16
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 12 Lights option utilizes twelve 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 16 Lights option utilizes sixteen 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 12 Lights Option Fixture Height 60", Diameter 36":
- 12 Lights Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 60", Adjustable To 108":
- 16 Lights Option Fixture Height 72", Diameter 48":
- 16 Lights Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 72", Adjustable To 120":
- 3 Lights Option Fixture Height 37", Diameter 26":
- 3 Lights Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 37", Adjustable To 85":
- 6 Lights Option Fixture Height 38", Diameter 32":
- 6 Lights Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 38", Adjustable To 86":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Distinct in its sharp lines and trapezoidal profile, the Hinkley Lighting Fulton Foyer Chandelier provides indoor lighting with a straightforward approach. Made from steel with adjustable downrods, this chandelier holds four candelabra based bulbs to provide ample light. Bulbs are ...
A beautiful option for the front entryway, the Savoy House Forum Foyer Pendant features an understated Gold Dust finished frame, accented subtly with polished K9 crystals. Pale cream candle covers complement the finish, and the fixture includes a 10' chain ...
The Hinkley Lighting Cordillera Foyer Pendant offers timeless, relaxed appeal. Features squared linear supports (in a Rustic Iron finish) and subtle rounded pillar lights (with Light Scavo glass). This Hinkley chandelier is ideal for transitionally-inspired foyers, powder rooms, alcoves and ...