Triplets of light float down from the ceiling in the Sonneman Tribeca Multi-Light Pendant. Clear outer globes shelter inner mesh shades that give the piece a strong yet airy appearance, great for adding dramatic illumination to contemporary spaces.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Tribeca Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- 3 globe-shaped Clear outer glass shades
- 3 cylindrical Mesh inner metal shades
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Three 120" Black silk-covered adjustable cords
- UL Listed
- Small Inner Shade: Height 6", Diameter 2.75"
- Small Option: Height 12.5", Diameter 17.5"
- Small Outer Shade: Diameter 10"
- Large Inner Shade: Height 8", Diameter 2.75"
- Large Option: Height 14.5", Diameter 19.75"
- Large Outer Shade: Diameter 12"
- Canopy: Diameter 11"
- Cord: Length 120"
- Suspension - Large: Length Adjustable To 134.5"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable To 132..5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...