Casablanca Fan Company, headquartered in Pomona, California, offers high-quality ceiling fans in a range of timeless styles that are engineered for superior energy efficiency.
The Tribeca Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Wobble-Free canopy
- 15 degree blade pitch
- Direct Drive motor
- Minimum 9' ceiling required
- Light kits available separately
- One 7 inch downrod included
- Airflow: 6168 cfm (high, 52" blades); 6709 cfm (high, 60" blades)
- Power usage: 75 watts (high, 52" blades); 78 watts (high, 60" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 82 cfm/watt (high, 52" blades); 86 cfm/watt (high, 60" blades)
- 172 x 18 mm AirMax motor
- Number of Blades: 3
- Reversible fan blades
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (up to 30 degrees)
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Lifetime motor
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Aged Steel with Reversible Grey Washed/River Timber, Brushed Nickel with Walnut and Burnt Walnut, Graphite with Graphite and Walnut, Industrial Rust with Reversible River Timber/White Washed Distressed Oak, Snow White with Matte Snow White
Fan Blade Span (inches): 52, 60
- Canopy: Height 2.75", Diameter 6.49"
- Downrod: Length 7"
- Suspension: Length 17.96"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.