The ELK Lighting Trevett Pendant is a smooth, natural fixture for modern interiors. Its drum shade is a thick, seamless ring of mosaic stone finished off by a frosted glass bottom diffuser. The Polished Chrome finish provides slick contract to the unique veining and various earth tones of the natural stone. Available in two sizes.
Founded in Eastern Pennsylvania in 1983, ELK Lighting designs and delivers "Lighting for Distinctive Homes." As such, the exclusive line of ELK Lighting products has extraordinary designer appeal matched by an emphasis on value and craftsmanship.
The Trevett Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped Mosaic stone shade
- Frosted glass bottom diffuser
- Metal supports
- Polished Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 48" aircraft cables
- UL Listed
- Small option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option: Height 6", Diameter 16"
- Large Option: Height 6", Diameter 24"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 54"
- Cable: Length 48"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...