Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Tress Stilo Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Marc Sadler in 2009
- Material: Coated fibreglass-based composite material, chromed metal and aluminum
- Semi-diffused and direct down light
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- Metal supports
- Round chrome ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Color: Black, Red, White
Suspension Length: 78 inch, 200 inch
- One 35 Watt (290 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 78 inch Option Canopy: Diameter 2.75"
- 78 inch Option Fixture: Height 25.63", Diameter 2.75"
- 78 inch Option Maximum Hanging: Length 103.63"
- 200 inch Option Canopy: Diameter 2.75"
- 200 inch Option Fixture: Height 25.63", Diameter 2.75"
- 200 inch Option Maximum Hanging: Length 225.63"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.