Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Trenza Rug is available with the following:
- Made of 100% Indian wool
- Hand tufted construction
- Back finished with thin, latex-coated net and backing cloth
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Color: Aqua, Beige, Gold
Size: 5' x 7', 7'6 x 9'6
- 5' x 7' Option: Width 5', Length 7'
- 7'6 x 9'6 Option: Width 7.5', Length 9.5'
Manufacturer IDs: view
CATTREAQU050070, CATTREAQU076096, CATTREBEI050070, CATTREBEI076096, CATTREGOL050070, CATTREGOL076096
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.