Perfectly balanced as it balances work with play. Infinitely and smoothly adjustable, the Light & Contrast Trapeze LED Table Lamp also uses its bulbous handles and axis points as parts of an animated, sculptural design. At the end hovers the ultra-thin head that houses a warm, bright array of 102 LEDs. The Large version has 3 arms and adjusts at 3 points. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND
Light & Contrast was founded by award-winning designer Peter Stathis. Introducing a pioneering attitude presenting new strategies for the future of LED illumination, Light & Contrast products are conceived at the intersection of the ambitious and dynamic tech and consumer products industry and the aesthetic consciousness of the world of interior and furniture design.
The Trapeze LED Table Lamp (Large/White) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Aluminum shade
- Steel, iron and plastic body
- Spherical aluminum joints
- Touch dimmer on head
- Silicone-coated cord w/ detachable power adapter
- Head tilts 90 degrees up or down
- Head rotates 360 degrees
- Has 3 arms; adjusts at 3 points
- Average Rated Life: 40,000 hours
- 18-380 lumens (dimmed to full brightness)
- UL Listed
- Designed by Peter Stathis
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 9.4", Adjustable To 34.3", Extension Adjustable From 24.4", Adjustable To 39"
- Shade: Diameter 6.2"
- Base: Width 8", Depth 8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...