Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Traditional Single Light Wall Sconce - Steel is available with the following:
- One bell-shaped, hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body
- Powder-coated finish
- One rectangle-shaped, steel wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
Glass Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Bronze, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 9.8", Width 5", Depth 8.1"
- Shade: Height 5.5", Diameter 5"
- Plate: Height 6.5", Width 4.3"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
203221-03-G35, 203221-03-H35, 203221-05-G35, 203221-05-H35, 203221-07-G35, 203221-07-H35, 203221-10-G35, 203221-10-H35, 203221-20-G35, 203221-20-H35
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.