The Hubbardton Forge Traditional Single Light Wall Sconce - Steel adds an element of handcrafted candor to the wallscape and provides warm accent lighting. It can be mounted as an uplight or a downlight. The Traditional Single Light Wall Sconce gives features hand-forged wrought iron, hand-blown glass, and translucent finishes.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Traditional Single Light Wall Sconce - Steel is available with the following:
- One bell-shaped, hand-blown glass shade.
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body.
- Powder-coated finish.
- One rectangle-shaped, steel wall plate.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Fixture: Height 9.8", Width 5", Depth 8.1"
- Shade: Height 5.5", Diameter 5"
- Wall Plate: Height 6.5", Width 4.3"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Traditional by Hubbardton Forge