House of Troy wants to put your artwork in the best light possible. Based in Hyde Park, Vermont, they specialize in the design and production of high-end picture lights and piano lights. After more than 65 years in business, House of Troy has truly perfected its craft, creating lighting that is lovely and long-lasting, energy efficient and effortless to use.
The Traditional LED Picture Light is available with the following:
- Metal shade and body
- Adjustable slide arms
- Adjustable head with ball swivel
- Pin-up kit with 96" paintable Ivory cord
- Inline switch located 36" from plug
- Energy efficient LED lamping
- LED driver in shade
- LED Color Temperature: 3400K
- Lumens: 80 (Small), 109 (Medium), 190 (Large), 300 (Extra Large)
- CRI: 93
- Average Rated Life: 30,000 hours
- Made in USA
Finish: Antique Brass, Bronze, Gold, Gold Wrinkle, Mahogany Bronze, Pewter, Polished Brass, Satin Brass, Statuary Bronze, Weathered Brass
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Extra Large option utilizes one 6.4 Watt 120 Volt LED lamp (integrated).
- Large option utilizes one 4 Watt 120 Volt LED lamp (integrated).
- Medium option utilizes one 2.4 Watt 120 Volt LED lamp (included).
- Small option utilizes one 1.6 Watt 120 Volt LED lamp (integrated).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Width 10"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 14"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 24"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Width 36"
- Arm: Extension Adjustable From 5", Adjustable To 7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.