The Hubbardton Forge Traditional 3-Light Wall Sconce - Steel provides warm highlighting and enhances the wallscape with rustic hues and handcrafted simplicity. The Traditional 3-Light Wall Sconce - Steel can be mounted as an uplight or a downlight and features hand-forged wrought iron, hand-blown glass, and translucent finishes.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Traditional 3-Light Wall Sconce - Steel is available with the following:
- Three bell-shaped, hand-blown glass shades.
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body.
- Powder-coated finish.
- One rectangle-shaped, steel wall plate.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Made in USA
- Fixture: Height 9", Width 25", Depth 8.5"
- Shade: Height 5.5", Diameter 5"
- Wall Plate: Height 5.5", Width 25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Traditional by Hubbardton Forge