The Hubbardton Forge Tourou Outdoor Wall Sconce No. 30-6007/30-6008 provides warm and welcoming illumination in an impressive, handcrafted design well-suited to enhance Arts & Crafts-style exteriors. The Tourou Outdoor Wall Sconce No. 30-6007/30-6008 features an hand-forged wrought iron body, hand-blown glass, and a patented design.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Tourou Outdoor Wall Sconce No. 30-6007/30-6008 is available with the following:
- One box-shaped, hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron body
- One wall plate
- UL Listed for wet locations
Opaque Burnished Steel,
Opaque Dark Smoke,
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included). Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium Fixture: Height 11.4", Width 6.8", Depth 8.2"
- Medium Shade: Height 8.25", Width 4.4", Length 4.4"
- Medium Wall Plate: Height 6.5", Width 5"
- Large Fixture: Height 13.9", Width 8.3", Depth 9.9"
- Large Shade: Height 10.19", Width 5.38", Length 5.38"
- Large Wall Plate: Height 6.5", Width 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...